Q. How do I get my money to Global Currency Exchange Network?

October 4, 2012

A. If you need money transferred quickly, you can use a CHAPS or BACS payment method from your bank direct to our bank account. It is possible to pay online, or over the telephone using a credit, or debit, card. In very rare circumstances, we will take a cheque, but you will need to contact us beforehand.

Posted in: FAQ

Share This

More Posts