The days of walking down to your business bank and arranging for a foreign transfer are past.
We offer the facility to pay your suppliers and staff, in addition to facilities to settle foreign currency invoices and receive overseas payments.
Our business currency brokerage is handled by experienced dealers who will offer options such as forward currency contracts, which could protect your estimated profits on imports and exports.
You can log into your account any time, and order a currency exchange as a spot deal.
1. Register your company here. You can do this online, 24-7. Once your account is open, you will receive an email from us, giving you access to our client area, where you can buy or sell currency whenever you wish. You will also be allocated your personal currency dealer within GCEN.
2. If you prefer to speak to your dealer, just contact us and we will provide you with a quote for the currency conversion.
3. Once you have agreed how much you want to exchange, tell us who you want to pay.
4. Send the funds to one of GCEN’s dedicated currency accounts.
5. On receipt, we exchange the currency at the agreed rate, and send the money out, according to your instructions.
6. Log in any time to track your payment. Or track the progress of your deal using our email updates.
We specialise in currency exchange. So, we pass our commercial advantage onto our clients. You get a better exchange rate and saving for your business.
Fully Licenced and Registered. UK FCA Reg No. 504346. H.M. Revenue & Customs Money Service Business Register No. 12137189.